FEES TO SUSTAIN FOR THE PURCHASE OF PROPERTY IN ITALY:
The following fees and charges are to be paid by the Buying Party for the registration of the preliminary deed:
Registration tax for the registration of the preliminary deed: € 200
Down payment on purchase: 0.5% of the confirmatory deposit and 3% of the downpayments.
Duty stamps: of € 16.00 for every 4 preliminary pages, € 1 for each document with an image (i.e. floor plans, map extracts, etc …) and € 16.00 for any written document attached (i.e. mortgage title search, cadastral papers, bill of works, etc. …)
(For more information see the link Revenue Agency).
The following fees and charges are to be paid by the Buyer for the stipulation of the deed:
Purchase tax of properties if buying as a private individual (purchasing as 2nd property):
- Registration tax is 9% of the cadastral value, plus mortgage tax of 50 euro, and the cadastral tax of 50 euro.
- Purchase tax of property if you buying as a private individual (purchasing as 1st property):
- Registration tax is 2% of the Land Registry value*, (i.e. when within 18 months there is made an application to become registered as resident through the Italian municipality), plus mortgage tax of 50 euro, and the cadastral tax of 50 euro.
- Purchase tax of agricultural land: 15% of the sales price.
- Notary fees range from around € 1,200 to € 3,500 plus VAT (22%)
- Duty stamps: approx. 1% of the purchase price
- Real Estate Agent commission: 3% of the sales price + VAT (22%), with a minimum of € 5,000 + VAT.
* The Land Registry value is calculated on the basis of the income, which results in the Land Registry. The Land Registry value of a property is to always rule lower than the market price.
SPECIALIZED SERVICES OFFERED FROM FALCORE:
Refurbishment and restoration. We are Project Manager who speak English, French and Italian. The Project manager who is an architect, has continuous contact with structural engineers and with technicians and artisans. Among other things, the PM issues all documents for building permit applications. The Project Manager negotiates a fixed price, and continuously monitors the project and reports to you.
Assistance with application to become a ‘residente’ or obtain long term visa